Olympic Fan!

"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone, for the sad, old earth must borrow its mirth, but has trouble enough of its own." Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Final (Official) Post

The year has flown by so quickly!!  

I’m very sad that this is the last blog.  I’ve had a great time writing these, and I didn’t notice, until recently, that I do enjoy writing these.  At the beginning of the year, blogs were a great stress to me.  I felt like I had to be impressive and sound like a professional writer.  As the year has progressed, though, I started to lose my anxiety, and these blogs became a great way to express my thoughts and feelings about things in my life.  Then, the best part was having people comment on them.  It always brought a certain amount of excitement to feel that someone actually took the time to read it and respond.

Even though I’ve never talked to some of the people in this class, I still feel like I’ve gotten to know them.  If this had been a real class, in school, instead of just online, it would’ve been amazing.  This class includes so many different personalities, and it would’ve been great to spend more time with the people.  

Finally, I’d just like to thank Mr. T for taking the time to do this!!  He’s been the best, and even though I’m still disappointed that I didn’t have him for English, I was glad I got him through this class.  I’ve learned a lot from him, from reading his blogs to doing his fun and exciting tutorials.

Well, I’m so sad that I won’t see many of you next year, but, anyways, have a happy life!!
  
PS- Congrats to Hailee on getting the award for this!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger MRT said…

    I hope it's not REALLY the final post. The blog is always here whenever you are feeling reflective or creative or when you have a brilliant idea you don't want to forget...or a great quote...or a powerful thought. Thanks for your great (and timely) work this year!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home